The Pico Repeater provides an affordable solution to solve the indoor signal coverage problems due to signal fading and attenuation caused by architecture obstacles. And its easy installation and maintenance can help carrier get fast return.
The repeater is working as a relay between the BTS and mobiles. It picks up the strongest signal from BTS via the Donor Antenna, linearly amplifies the signal and then retransmits it via the Indoor Signal Distribution System to the weak/blind coverage area. And the mobile signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
1. Two signal ports with full duplex design.
2. Linear power amplification to effectively suppress inter-modulation and spurious emission.
3. Built-in 5G Dynamic TDD Sync Detection Module, automatic completion of 5G wireless network cell search and wireless signaling processing.
4. Smart Automatic Level Control (ALC) ensures output level stable and adjustable continuously.
5. Auto Isolation check between service and donor antennas.
6. Smart mode to auto-adjust gain according to the isolation and signal level received by donor site.
7. Simple installation with external AC/DC adapter.
1. To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where signal is weak or unavailable.
2. Indoor: Hotels, exhibition centers, basements, shopping malls, offices, parking lots, …
|Maximum Output Power||Uplink||17±2dBm|
|Manual Gain Control||31dB in Step of 1dB|
|AGC Range||≥ 20dB|
|In Band Ripple||≤±3dB|
|Spurious Emission||9kHz~1GHz: ≤ -36dBm|
|1GHz~12.75GHz: ≤ -30dBm|
|Noise Figure||≤ 5dB|
|Group Delay||≤ 5μs|
|RF Connector||N-Type (Female)|
|Power Supply||Input: AC100~ 240V|
|Weight||≤ 5 kg|
|Alarm Monitoring System||Alarm for Uplink Self-oscillation|
|Isolation Detection||Isolation Check During Boot Time|
|LED Indicator||Power Supply, Alarm, State|
|Operating Temperature||-10 ~ +45 °C|
|Relative Humidity Range||≤95%(Non Condensing)|