The DMR ICS Repeater is designed to provide a more cost-effective solution than adding a new Base Transceiver Station (BTS) to improve signal coverage and communication quality in iDEN system. And its easy installation and maintenance can help carriers get fast return.
The BDA is working as a relay between the BTS and mobiles. It receives the low-power signal from BTS via the Donor Antenna, linearly amplifies the signal and then retransmits it via the Coverage Antenna to the weak/blind coverage area. And the mobile signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
1. Aluminum-alloy casing with IP65 protection for high resistance to dust, water and corrosion.
2. Supporting TETRA/DMR/P25/iDEN system.
3. Highly selective digital channel selector can process 8 channels simultaneously.
4. Real Time Interference Signal Cancellation (Multi-path Fading, Feed-Back signal).
5. Adopting filter with highly selectivity and low insertion loss eliminates interference between uplink and downlink.
6. RJ45 port provides a link to a notebook for local supervision or IP Based NMS (Network Management System) that can remotely supervise BDA’s working status and download operational parameters to the BDA Via Ethernet or LAN.
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where BTS signal is weak or unavailable.
1. Public Safety
7. Commercial & Industry
8. Oil & Gas
|Maximum Output Power(Customized)||Uplink||30dBm|
|Gain Adjustment Range||1~31 dB @ Step of 1 dB|
|Operating Maximum Gain||≥Antenna Isolation +10dB|
|No. of Channels||8|
|Power Ampilfier Osdllation Protection||Interference Cancellation System|
|Cancellation Feedbadk Signaks -Maximum Sizes of Window||≥6uSec|
|lnterference Cancellation Range||≥25dB|
|Maximum Input Power (Non-Destructive)||-10dBm|
|RF Connector||N-Type (Female)|
|Operation Temperature Range||-25℃~ + 55℃|
|Relative Humidity Range||≤95% (Non Condensing)|
|Application||lndoor or Outdoor(IP65)|
|Power Supply (Customized)||AC110V or AC220V, 50/60Hz|
|Local Control||Web Browser GuI Local Via RJ-45 Interface or WIFI Hotspot|
|NMS Mode(Optional)||Wireiss Modem(3G/4G), IP Connectivity|
Real-time Alarn for Door Status, Temperature, Power Supply, VSWR, etc;
Remote Control Such as Turn On/Off, Increasing/Decreasing Output Power etc;
Real-time Status for Output/Input Power, UL/DL Gain, All Status of BDA etc.