Tower Mounted Amplifier (TMA), also known as Mast Head Amplifier (MHA), is a cost-effective solution for operators to enhance uplink sensitivity and thus improving the overall network performance of the BTS. It is generally installed at the top of the tower, as near as to the receiving antenna, trying best to reduce noise figure and weak signal area.
1. Frequency coverage: 700MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 2100MHz, etc.
2. Multi-unit design for multi-band TMA, without disturbing other band operation and future band addition.
3. Low PIM and minimized insertion loss.
4. Effectively remove extra interference with built-in filter while increasing uplink signal.
5. Alarm management with integrated AISG2.0.
6. Supporting RF bypass and variable gain.
1. Base Transceiver Stations
2. Mobile masts
|Working Frequency(Customize)||Band1||824~849 MHz||869~894MHz|
|Noise Figure||≤1.8 dB||--|
|Group Delay||45 ns max over any 5MHz in Rx band|
|Return Loss in By Pass Mode||>15dB||>18dB|
|Return Loss in Normal Mode||>17dB||>18dB|
|Max Input Power||<12dBm||--|
|lnsert Loss in by-pass Mode||2.8dB max||0.50dB typ.,0.70dB max|
|lnter-modulation Products in RX Band||<-112dBm(2 Tx carriers at＋43dBm)(Power up)|
|Output 1 dB Compression||>20 dBm||--|
|Operating Current per TMA (Without RET)||Nom.280mA at 10V/Nom. 110 mA at 30V|
|Power Handing||2.5KWPEAK; 200w AVG|
|RF Connector||7/16 DIN female|
|AISG Connector(Optional)||8-pin female,IEC 60130-9(Pin 3: RS485B, pin 5: RS485A, pin1&pin 6: 9- 30V DC, pin 7: DC return, other pins: not connected)|
|Working Temperature Range||-40~+65℃|
|Applications||Indoor or Outdoor(IP66)|
|EMC||According to ETS 300 342-3|
|MTBF||>1000 000 hours (per TMA)|