The TDD-LTE Pico BDA(Bi-Directional Amplifier) provides an affordable solution to solve the indoor signal coverage problems due to signal fading and attenuation caused by architecture obstacles. And its easy installation and maintenance can help carrier get fast return.
The BDA is working as a relay between the BTS and mobile terminals. It picks up the strongest signal from BTS via the Donor Antenna, linearly amplifies the signal and then retransmits it via the Indoor Signal Distribution System to the weak/blind coverage area. And the radio network signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
1. Two signal ports with full duplex design.
2. Linear power amplification to effectively suppress inter-modulation and spurious emission.
3. Smart Automatic Level Control (ALC) to ensure stable and continuously adjustable output level.
4. Auto Isolation check between service and donor antennas.
5. Smart Mode to auto-adjust gain according to the isolation and signal level received by donor site.
6. Simple installation with external AC/DC adapter.
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where radio network signal is weak or unavailable.
Wireless broadband access technology used in power system
(To Specify Before Production)
|From 1 to 20MHz,Filter SAW Adjusted|
|Maximum Gain||65±3 dB|
|Maximum Output Power||20±2dBm(Customized)|
Maximum lnput Power
9kHz~1GHz: ≤ -36dBm/30kHz
|RF Connector||N-Type (Female)|
|Power Supply||lnput: AC100~240V Output: 5V/5A|
|Alarm Monitoring System||Alarm for Uplink Self-Oscillation|
|lsolation Detection||Isolation Check During Boot Time|
|LED Indicator||Power Supply, AGC, Smart|
|Operating Temperature||-10~+50 °C|
|Relative Humidity Range||≤95%(Non Condensing)|