The Dual Band RF Repeater (RFR) is designed to provide a more cost-effective solution than adding a new Base Transceiver Station (BTS) to improve signal coverage and communication quality in Dual band system. And its easy installation and maintenance can help carrier get fast return.
The repeater is working as a relay between the BTS and mobiles. It receives the low-power signal from BTS via the Donor Antenna, linearly amplifies the signal and then retransmits it via the Coverage Antenna to the weak/blind coverage area.
And the mobile signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
As per operator's working frequency, two types of RFR are available:
The band-selective function can amplify all signals in the whole band (bandwidth is customized).
The channel-selective function can amplify only the signals transmitted by the customized 1 (up to 4) channel.
1. Aluminum-Alloy casing with IP65 protection for high resistance to dust, water and corrosion.
2. Supporting 5G/4G/3G/2G system
3. Low interference to BTS by adopting linear amplifier with high gain and low noise.
4. Adopting filter with highly selectivity and low insertion loss eliminates interference between uplink and downlink.
5. RJ45 port provides a link to a notebook for local supervision or IP Based NMS(Network Management System) that can remotely supervise repeater’s working status and download operational parameters to the repeater Via Ethernet or LAN.
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where signal is weak or unavailable.
Outdoor: Airports, tourism regions, golf courses, tunnels, factories, mining districts, villages, …
Indoor: Hotels, exhibition centers, basements, shopping malls, offices, parking lots, …
|Bandwidth(To Specify Before Production)||Customized||Customized|
|Gain Adjustment Range||0~31 dB @Step of 1 dB|
|ALC(Auto Level Control)||≤2dB(When The Maximum Output Power of Repeater is Reached, lncrease Input Power by 1~20dbm, Output Variation ≤2dB)|
|Maximum Input Power(Non-Destructive)||0dBm|
|Standard||Complies with 3GPP and ETSI|
|RF Connector||N-Type (Female)|
|Operation Temperature Range||-25℃~+55°C|
|Relative Humidity Range||≤95% (Non Condensing)|
|Power Supply(Customized)||DC-48V or AC110V/220V,50/60Hz|
|Application||lndoor or Outdoor(IP65)|
|Local Control||Web Browser GUI Local Via RJ-45 Interface or WiFi Hotspot|
|NMS Mode(Optional)||Wirelss Modem(3G/4G). IP Connectivity|
Real-time Alarn for Door Status, Temperature, Power Supply, VSWR etc;
Remote Control Such as Turn On/Off, Increasing/Decreasing Output Power etc;
Realtime Status for Output/Input Power, UL/DL Gain,All Status of Repester etc.