FDD-LTE Small cell is a small low-power FDD-LTE base station, which is connected to the Carrier's EPC core network through the IP transmission network. It can quickly provide 4G signal of FDD-LTE.
Through self-organization/optimization (SON) technology, broadband backhaul technology and multi-interface combination algorithms, it can realize self-configuration, management, and optimization. It is a true plug-and-play device; it also supports multiple switching algorithms and technical means, to achieve seamless connection with the macro network, easily solve 4G network coverage, capacity, quality and other issues, and improve user perception.
1. Provide FDD-LTE coverage, support Band1 and Band3, and other frequency bands can be configured according to user needs.
2. Support FDD-LTE channel bandwidth of 20MHz/15MHz/10MHz/5MHz.
3. Support wireless synchronization, GPS synchronization, 1588v2.
4. SON function, automatic configuration, automatic management, automatic optimization, plug-and-play design.
5. Support IPsec channel technology and IKEv2 multiple encryption algorithms to ensure network and information security.
6. Adopting gigabit adaptive network interface and IP return technology, flat structure, strong compatibility.
7. Low-power equipment, MIMO 2*2(24dBm),small coverage, support automatic power and coverage adjustment, green and healthy.
8. Support remote management, adopt TR069 protocol, unified network management operation and maintenance.
9. Indication for equipment abnormal.
10. Support mobility management functions such as handover and reselection in the system.
11. Support inter-network collaboration to improve user perception and system capacity.
12. Support PoE power supply.
The Small cell is connected to the Carrier's core network through fixed-line broadband, providing users with FDD-LTE services, quickly providing FDD-LTE 4G signals, and solving the problem of low coverage of FDD-LTE signals; Achieving accuracy and depth coverage, improving the network's ability to support data services; absorbing hotspot traffic to offload macro network data.
|Working Frequency Range||Band1,Band3 and Band8 (Customized)|
|Max User Number||32 RRC Active Users,92 RRC Connected Users|
|Maximum Output Power||24dBm(2x2 MIMO)|
|Receive Reference Sensitivity||≤-98dBm|
Support Release 9, Downstream FTP Peak Rate of 145 Mbps, Uplink FTP Peak Rate of 40Mbps (20MHz System Bandwidth Configuration, 2x2 MIMO)
|Power Supply||Input:AC220V, 50/60Hz,Output:DC12V,POE (External Power Adapter)|
|Mounting||Wall or Pole Mounting|
|Operating Temperature||-5°C ~ +40 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ +65 °C|
|Relative Humidity Range||≤85%(Non Condensing)|
|Power LED Indicator||Green||Power Supply On|
|OFF||Power Supply Off|
|Alarm LED Indicator||Green||No Alarm|
|WAN LED Indicator||Steady Green||The Network Cable is Connected Normally and the IP is Obtained|
|OFF||The Network Cable isn’t Connected|
|SYNC LED Indicator|
|Equipment is Synced|
|Red||Equipment isn’t Synced|
|LTE LED Indicator||Steady Green||Cell is activated|
|Red||4G Service is Shutdown or not Working|