The Pico BDA provides an affordable solution to solve the indoor signal coverage problems due to signal fading and attenuation caused by architecture obstacles. And its easy installation and maintenance can help carrier get fast return.
The BDA is working as a relay between the BTS and mobiles. It picks up the strongest signal from BTS via the Donor Antenna, linearly amplifies the signal and then retransmits it via the Indoor Signal Distribution System to the weak/blind coverage area. And the mobile signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
1. Two signal ports with full duplex design.
2. High system gain.
3. Linear power amplification to effectively suppress inter-modulation and spurious emission.
4. Smart Automatic Level Control (ALC) ensures output level stable and adjustable continuously.
5. Unique color LEDs to indicate power supply and state and alarm.
6. Simple installation with external AC/DC adapter.
|To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where BTS signal is weak or unavailable.|
1. Public Safety
7. Commercial & Industry
8. Oil & Gas
(SAW Filter for UL&DL
|Gain||≥70 dB||≥70 dB|
|AGC Control Range||≥ 20dB|
|Maximum Input Power|
|Spurious Emission||9kHZ~1GHz:≤ -36dBm/30kHz|
|RF Connector||N-Type (Female)|
|Power Supply||lnput: AC100-240V|
|Alarm Monltoring System||Alarm for uplink self-ascillation|
|lndication LED||Power supply, alarm, state|
|Operating Temperature||-10~+50 ℃|
|Relative Humidity Range||≤95%(Non condensing)|