The Pico BDA provides an affordable solution to solve the indoor signal coverage problems due to signal fading and attenuation caused by architecture obstacles. And its easy installation and maintenance can help carrier get fast return.
The BDA is working as a relay between the BTS and mobiles. It picks up the strongest signal from BTS via the Donor Antenna, linearly amplifies the signal and then retransmits it via the Indoor Signal Distribution System to the weak/blind coverage area. And the mobile signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
1. Two signal ports with full duplex design
2. Supporting all combination UHF bands.
3. Linear power amplification to effectively suppress inter-modulation and spurious emission.
4. Smart Automatic Level Control (ALC) to ensure stable and continuously adjustable output level.
5. Auto Isolation check between service and donor antennas.
6. Smart Mode to auto-adjust gain according to the isolation and signal level received by donor site.
7. Simple installation with external AC/DC adapter.
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where BTS signal is weak or unavailable.
1. Public Safety
7. Commercial & Industry
8. Oil & Gas
(To Specify Before Production)
|From 1 to 15MHz, Filter SAW Adjusted|
|Maximum Output Power||27±2dBm(Customized)|
|AGC Control Range||≥20dB|
|Maximum Input power|
|Spurious Emission||9kHz~1GHz:≤ -36dBm/30kHz|
|RF Connector||N-Type (Female)|
|Power Supply||Input: AC100- 240V Output:9V/5A|
|Alarm Monitoring System||Alarm for uplink self-oscillation|
|lsolation Detection||lsolation Check During Boot Time|
|LED Indication||Power supply, alarm, state|
|Operating Temperature||-10~ +50 ℃|
|Relative Humidity Range||≤95%(Non condensing)|