The Digital Repeater is designed to provide a more cost-effective solution than adding a new Base Transceiver Station (BTS) to improve signal coverage and communication quality. And its easy installation and maintenance can help carriers get fast return.
The repeater is working as a relay between the BTS and mobiles. It receives the low-power signal from BTS via the Donor Antenna, linearly amplifies the signal and then retransmits it via the Coverage Antenna to the weak/blind coverage area. And the mobile signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
1. Support up to four frequency bands(GSM/DCS/UMTS/LTE) in 19" chassis.
2. Software defined filter supporting up to 2 sub-bands adjustable in each individual frequency band.
3. Linear power amplification to effectively suppress inter-modulation and spurious emission.
4. RJ45 port provides a link to a notebook for local supervision or to the built-in wireless modem to communicate with the.
5. NMS (Network Management System) that can remotely supervise repeater’s working status and download operational parameters to the repeater.
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where signal is weak or unavailable.
Indoor: Hotels, exhibition centers, basements, shopping malls, offices, parking lots, …
|Working Frequency||Uplink||832-862 MHz||1710-1785 MHz||1920-1980 MHz|
|Downlink||791-821 MHz||1805-1880 MHz||2110-2170 MHz|
|Working Bandwidth||2 sub-bands,each 0.2-25MHz Tune Bandwidth for each band|
|Maximum Output power||Uplink||30±2dBm||30±2dBm||30±2dBm|
|Gain Adjustment Range||0~31 dB @ step of 1 dB|
|Pass band Ripple||≤3dB|
|Peak Code Domain Error (PCDE)||Compliance with 3GPP TS36.106|
|Error Vector Magnitude (EVM)||Compliance with 3GPP TS36.106|
|Spurious Emission||9kHz~1GHz: ≤ -36dBm/30kHz|
1GHz~12.75GHz: ≤ -30dBm/30kHz
|RF Connector||N-Female(One BTS port and one MS port)|
|Operation Temperature Range||-25℃~ + 55℃|
|Relative Humidity Range||≤95% (non condensing)|
|Dimensions||200*500*550mm, External POI|
|Local Control Interface||RJ45|