900MHz Single Band Bandwidth Adjustable Digital Repeater
The Digital Repeater provides an affordable solution to solve the indoor signal coverage problems due to signal fading and attenuation caused by architecture obstacles. And its easy installation and maintenance can help carrier get fast return.
The repeater is working as a relay between the BTS and mobiles. It picks up the strongest signal from BTS via the Donor Antenna, linearly amplifies the signal and then retransmits it via the Indoor Signal Distribution System to the weak/blind coverage area. And the mobile signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
The Pico Repeater can amplify the signal within the customized band.
1. Aluminum-Alloy casing with IP65 protection for high resistance to dust, water and corrosion.
2. Software defined filter supporting up to 2 sub-bands adjustable in each frequency band.
3. Linear power amplification to effectively suppress inter-modulation and spurious emission.
4. RJ45 port provides a link to a notebook for local supervision or IP Based NMS(Network Management System) that can remotely supervise repeater’s working status and download operational parameters to the repeater Via Ethernet or LAN.
5. Real Time Interference Signal Cancellation (Multi-path Fading, Feed-Back signal)(Optional).
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where BTS WCDMA2100 signal is weak or unavailable.
Indoor: Hotels, exhibition centers, basements, shopping malls, offices, parking lots,...
|Working Bandwidth(Digital Filter)||2 Sub-bands,0.2-25MHz Variable per Sub-Band|
|Gain Adjustment Range||0~31 dB @Step of 1 dB|
|ALC(Auto Level Control)||≤2dB(When The Maximum Output Power of BDA is Reached, lncrease Input Power by 1~20dbm, Output Variation ≤2dB)|
|Maximum Input Power(Non-Destructive)||0dBm|
|Standard||Complies with 3GPP and ETSI|
|RF Connector||N-Type (Female)|
|Operation Temperature Range||-25℃~+55°C|
|Relative Humidity Range||≤95% (Non Condensing)|
|Power Supply(Customized)||DC-48V or AC110V/220V,50/60Hz|
|Application||lndoor or Outdoor(IP65)|
|Local Control||Web Browser GUI Local Via RJ-45 Interface or WiFi Hotspot|
|NMS Mode(Optional)||Wirelss Modem(3G/4G). IP Connectivity|
Real-time Alarn for Door Status, Temperature, Power Supply, VSWR etc;
Remote Control Such as Turn On/Off, Increasing/Decreasing Output Power etc;
Realtime Status for Output/Input Power, UL/DL Gain,All Status of Repester etc.